The members of our team make it their business to constantly keep up with the latest developments in our field.
We are able to offer a broad range of timely taxation services and advice to you.
Tailored for Individuals
Specialising in individual returns providing advice.
- Salary packaging to maximise take-home income
- Advice on tax deferral opportunities
- Advice to maximise franking credits and investment dividend income rebates
- Managing shareholders loans borrowed from your company
- Changing your business structure from sole trader/contractor into a company
- Preparation of objections and appeals to the ATO and representation in the event of an ATO tax audit
Partnerships and Trusts
Partnerships and trusts can be taxation labyrinths, and we are equipped to steer you through these.
- Advice on provisions affecting family trusts
- Maximising use of losses and distribution of trust income to beneficiaries
- Advice on partnership deeds and agreements, goodwill and partnership entry and exit
- Incorporation into a company
Counsel for Your Company
We have considerable experience in tax planning for companies. This is employed with good effect in some of the following fields.
- Tax effective accounting
- Maximising franking credits and rebates including company loans to shareholders
- Foreign taxes, tax credits
- Managing tax issues with loans to shareholders and related companies
- International tax advice
- Tax audit issues